Atlantic Technologies UK are quickly expanding, and we’re looking for a talented, energetic, and highly motivated Project Manager to join our London-based team. You will work closely with our leadership team in the UK, and lead our Design, Implementation, and Delivery teams on projects with clients.
- Plans, initiates, & manages the day-to-day activities of multi-cloud Salesforce projects
- Coordinates and directs project teams to ensure that client requirements are taken into account in functional and technical design documents
- Works closely with client project sponsors and key stakeholders to ensure project success
- Manages program budgets, closely manages scope and associated program and project costs, produces and leads weekly status reports for internal and external stakeholders
- A full job description is available upon request
Project Managers who wish to be considered for this position must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 5+ years of Project Management experience, specifically with Salesforce and/or other cloud-based platforms
- Prior Salesforce experience, specifically overseeing design and implementation projects on the platform
- A minimum of two Salesforce Certifications (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work cohesively within a team and/or effectively as an individual
- Familiarity and experience with using various project management tools, spreadsheets, and other cloud-based solutions
- Passionate about delivering value to both the business and clients
- Exceptional interpersonal and facilitation skills – ability to interact and work with all levels of project sponsor’s team
Please mail your CV and all enquiries to UKJobs@atlantic-technologies.com.