Atlantic Technologies UK is quickly expanding, and we are looking for a talented, energetic, and highly motivated Salesforce Consultant to join our London-based team. Are you a mover and a shaper? Read on…
We engage in the most exciting Salesforce projects, from small, quick engagements that keep us on our toes through to 7-figure deployments.
Our team works together to push Atlantic and our clients forward, and provides full support towards your chosen path, fully investing in your personal and career development.
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will be:
- Managing different stakeholders, from external c-level members to internal colleagues participating with you in projects;
- Configuring solutions, bringing customer requirements to life within Salesforce and Force.com;
- Participating in the full lifecycle of projects, from discovery to deployment;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through technical knowledge, friendly service and expert execution;
- Reviewing tasks and giving feedback to other colleagues who can learn from you;
- Collaborating with the Technical and Functional Leads, consultants, and development team members on the creation of functional and technical documentation.
- Translating customer requirements into future-proof implementation plans;
- Identifying project issues/risks and presenting alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
You will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Fantastic INTERPERSONAL and FACILITATION skills – you know how to lead a room;
- Experience with Salesforce configuration and documenting Client requirements;
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools;
- You have a rare combination of business understanding and technical skills and you are happy to share your knowledge with other colleagues;
- You have a demonstrable growth mindset, and are enthusiastic about learning new technologies quickly and applying gained knowledge to address business problems.
- 1+ Salesforce certifications;
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce implementations of customer projects; alternatively strong end user experience and willingness to develop as Consultant.
What you will get from us:
- full support while earning additional Salesforce Certifications
- work alongside and receive mentoring from a team of Salesforce Superstars
Please mail your CV and all enquiries to UKJobs@atlantic-technologies.com.